Welcome to Sarasota Antique Buyers, Clearwater’s number one collector and dealer of historical works. It is quite often that many homeowners around the bay area find themselves possessing old items they no longer need, or want to sell. Why is this so common in the bay area?
Well, it just so happens that while much of Florida’s history is not as long as in the northeast United States, and far younger than much of the rest of the world, it happens to be where many old artistic works have found their way down from the north. And now that they are here, they’ve each gained a little more to their stories by finding their way into your possession.
Many people who decide to sell antiques have had the items in their family for generations, while others may have recently inherited in an estate, while others have been locked away in the attic for years and years. Regardless of the circumstances by which you acquired these antiques, Sarasota Antique Buyers is always looking to buy. We are more that happy to come and visit you, as we do house calls. See further down for just some of the items that interest us!
Why Sarasota Antique Buyers?
Alan Amero has been an avid collector and antique buyer for over 22 years. We have a passion for both the history of these items and the story they have to tell and always treat each of these works with the utmost respect that they deserve. And when you come to us to sell antiques, we will offer you fair deals after examining their rarity, historical importance, hallmarks and craftsmanship. We’ll also teach you about the origins and history of each piece, and explain their role and current place in today’s culture To us, each of these works are a piece of history to be cherished and preserved, and when you contact us, you can rest assured that your item is in reliable hands.
Sell Antiques in Clearwater
Our interests are far too many to list here, but below you can see a brief list of only a few of the items that we want to buy:
- FURNITURE: ENGLISH, FRENCH, AMERICAN, GERMAN, ITALIAN, SWISS, AND ASIAN: DISPLAY CABINETS, INLAID CHESTS, ORMOLU CABINETS, COMMODES, CONSOLE TABLES, CHAIRS, DESKS, TABLES, SIDE TABLES, BUFFETS, SIDEBOARDS,
- ANTIQUE CLOCKS: WATCHES, BRACKET, TALL CASE, MANTLE, & MINIATURE
- PAINTINGS AND FINE ART: WATERCOLORS, OILS, PRINTS, LITHOGRAPHS
- STERLING SILVER: FLATWARE SETS (WHOLE AND PARTIAL), SPOONS, BOWLS, TEA SETS, PITCHERS, TRAYS, LADLES
- BRONZE FIGURES AND MODERN SCULPTURES: SCULPTURES, BRONZES LAMPS, & FIGURINES
- ANTIQUE GLASS: STUBEN, WATERFORD
- OLD COINS
- ALSO ANTIQUE MIRRORS, PAINTING FRAMES, RUGS AND MORE!
If you are looking to sell antiques, see below for instructions on how you can contact us!
Contact Sarasota Antique Buyers in Clearwater
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to get in touch with us, which is why we offer so many ways for you to do it!
Contact Request Form
If you take a look at the right hand side of any page on our site, you’ll be able to see our contact form. To reach us simply fill out the form as follows:
- Take photographs of each item you would like to sell (high resolution if possible). For optimal results, the photos should be taken in indirect, natural light, which can be best achieved outside an hour or two after sunrise, or before sunset. Ensure the photos include any important details we can use to identify and appraise the piece.
- Include your name, phone number, and email address we can reach you at along with a detailed description of the item. Please include in your description, the antique’s physical characteristics, any markings of note, visible damage, and any historical information that you may know about the item.
- Attach up to three photos and press the submit button.
Give us a call
At Sarasota Antique Buyers, we’re always happy to receive calls from our Clearwater clients. Please feel free to call us at 941-373-1234.
We’ll come to you!
If you want to sell antiques that are simply too large to move, or are part of an estate collection, we’ll come to you! After we get in touch with you, we’ll happily schedule an appointment to meet at your Clearwater home for an antique analysis.