Trying to find where to sell antiques in the Sarasota, St. Petersburg, or Tampa area? Well you’ve come to the right place. Not only are we experts in the trade, but we provide free verbal evaluations just for coming to us with your historical pieces.
We buy vintage items of almost every kind:
- Paintings: Watercolors, oils, drawings, etchings, and prints from excellent to poor condition– even those without signatures by major artists
- Silver: Vintage, tea sets, boxes, flatware and silverware, 925 sterling silver
- Gold: Rings, bracelets, earrings, hat pins, and others
- Old coins and collections
- Nautical ship models
- Modern art
- American Continental Asian 18th and 19th Century Art
- May-be Gorham, Kirk Stieff, International, Tiffany, Wallace, Old Master Towel, Reed & Barton, and more
- 18th and 19th century Chinese and European ceramics: Meissen, Dresden, Coalport, Worcester, Minton, Wedgwood, Sevres, Rozenburg, Vienna, Paris, and Royal Doulton figurines
Not every piece is valuable simply for its beauty. Many of our clients come to us with low expectations about their items, knowing that they’re old, but assuming they aren’t worth much due to gaudiness. But often times they find out they’ve been sitting on a treasure!
This is why when you’re trying to think of where to sell antiques you go to a professional dealer that knows their stuff.
The Right Place for Selling Antiques in Sarasota, St. Petersburg, and Tampa
Perhaps you’ve inherited a large estate, picked up an item at a garage sale, or have simply held onto some family heirlooms and need to know where to sell antiques. Regardless of your history with the piece, it’s important to find the right kind of dealer in your area to ensure they are treated with the care and consideration they deserve.
As industry experts for where to sell antiques, we not only buy investment pieces, but offer:
- Art Restoration
- Market Appraisals
Get a Market Appraisal Online
It’s not always imperative you come to us for a market appraisal. To determine the age, value, and history of your items we can often come out to you, or you can even email us:
1. Include photographs: You can send us HIGH RESOLUTION photographs of your antique at firstname.lastname@example.org. The best time and place for these photos is in NATURAL LIGHT, outside during the early morning a few hours after sunrise, or in the early evening about an hour before sunset. The camera flash can often distort the colors of the piece and affect the appraisal. Make sure that the pictures do not blur.
2. Provide an accurate description: Include a detailed visual description as well as any historical information that you have about the item. The more information you can provide, the more accurate our estimate will be.
Why Are We the Best Choice for Where to Sell Antiques?
With over 22 years of experience, you can rest assured that you’re getting the most accurate quote and best price. We understand that selling family heirlooms can be an emotional experience, but you can take comfort in knowing that each piece we buy is treated with the respect and dignity it deserves. Know that when you come to us you are getting an honest appraisal and a fair price. This is what sets us apart from other buyers.
Stop trying to find where to sell antiques – you’ve found us. Whether you’re in Sarasota, St. Petersburg, or Tampa, call us today for more information at 941-373-1234.