At Sarasota Antique Buyers of Venice, Florida, we are avid collectors of historical works. Buying and selling pieces of history is both a fascinating and fulfilling pursuit, and as passionate collectors, we value these artistic works for both their intrinsic beauty, and the wonderful stories they each can tell us. With over 23 years of experience as antique dealers, we have the knowledge and expertise with which to offer a level of precision unmatched in the field. When you come to us with a treasured family heirloom, or simply something recently picked up at a Venice estate sale, you can rest assured we will offer you the highest possible prices after their complete assessment. In addition to the many kinds of historical art and sterling silver works we buy, we also enjoy collecting such things as modern furniture and sculptures.
How Much My Antique Worth
If you’re scouring the internet, trying to decide on the right antique dealers in Venice, but don’t know how much the item you’re selling is worth, you’ll be happy to know that we intricately examine all the details of the antiques and then offer fair deals to you! It’s quite often that residents from Venice and its surrounding community will come to Sarasota Antique Buyers because they simply have to sell them and make the most money out of it. Sometimes the items in question were inherited, while in other cases they were picked up on a whim at a garage or estate sale. As antique dealers we frequently hear from clients that because the style of art isn’t something they enjoy, then their items must not hold any true value. At Sarasota Antique Buyers we consider:
- Age and rarity: Age and rarity don’t always go hand in hand, and they do not always contribute to demand, but both of these play an important part in the process.
- History and source: Where is it from and what historical significance does it hold? As antique dealers, if we don’t know the
- Condition: In order to provide an accurate market analysis, our antique dealers also need to inspect the condition of the piece you want to sell. If the item is rather common, its condition can have a great impact on the value; while an antique that is exceedingly rare makes its condition less important.
- Demand: The more popular a piece, the higher its demand and subsequent value. This is usually determined by a combination of the above factors, but can also be influenced by various media influences or other outside factors.
The reasons an antique buyer can so accurately assess an item’s value is because they truly appreciate the story it has to tell. And when we evaluate your piece, we’ll gladly share with you everything we know about it!
Venice Antique Dealers
If you are interested to sell them to us, please utilize the contact form on the right of our site and complete the following steps:
- Take high resolution photographs of your item(s) in natural, indirect light. The best time of day for this is during the early evening, or an hour or two after sunrise.
- Provide a description of the item including coloration, signs of wear, and any history you may know. This can greatly assist us in the process.
- Use our contact form on the right hand side of our website to send all of the relevant images and information to email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
So, what kinds of historical pieces do our Venice antique dealers buy and sell? At Sarasota Antique Buyers, we have both local and international connections which allow us to deal in a myriad of areas while ensuring you receive the highest price for your items. Here is a brief overview of the areas we deal:
- Paintings and fine art: Oils, Watercolors, Lithographs, Prints
- Sterling silver: Tea Sets, Trays, Pitchers, Flatware Sets Partial and Whole, Bowls, Ladles, Spoons
- Antique Mirrors and Painting Frames
- Antique and Modern furniture: American, English, French, German, Swiss, Italian, AsianDesks, Tables, Side Tables, Buffets, Sideboards, Chairs, Side Tables, Display Cabinets, Inlaid Chests, Commodes, Guilt Console tables, Ormolu Cabinets
- Antique Jewelry: Gold & Silver Bracelets, Necklaces, Rings, Broaches
- Bronze figures and modern sculptures: Bronzes Lamps, Figurines, Sculptures
- Antique Glass: Stuben, Waterford
- Antique Clocks: Tall Case, Bracket, Mantle, Miniture, Watches
- Also antique coins, rugs, and more!
Why Choose Sarasota Antique Buyers of Venice?
Besides being the most trusted antique dealers in Florida, we also provide:
- Estate Sales
- Auctions (coming soon!)
Contact Sarasota Antique Buyers today using the form on the right of this page, or call us for more information at 941-373-1234.